“Sherry, sit your ass down!”
“No. WOO! HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO, YOU GUYS!”
“Omg, you guys. You know what we should do right now? Look at me. LOOK AT ME.”
“I’m looking at you, Sherry, god. You are so drunk.”
“We should totally go swimming right now. Right? Right? How awesome would it be to go swimming right now?”
Drunk Girl Tacos (so easy, even a drunk girl could make them)
Ingredients (use whatever vegetables you have handy. If you have black beans, heat them with some cumin and add them. Green peppers? Sure. Corn? Ok. Baby oil? What? No. Gross. Do not add baby oil to these tacos.)
- Olive oil
- Chicken or fish
- Cumin, red pepper flakes, salt & pepper
- Trader Joe’s Red Pepper Spread
- Fresh corn tortillas
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet with 2 TB of olive oil.
2. When the pan is nice and hot, toss in sliced onions and vegetables, cook until lightly carmelized.
3. Add your chicken or fish.
4. Add your spices to your taste.
5. When everything’s cooked together, warm up your small corn tortillas in the microwave or a clean frying pan (if you’re like me and sacrificed a microwave to the Gods O’ Counter Space)
6. We smeared some red pepper spread over each tortilla, added our veggie/chicken mixture, sprinkled some lime juice and cilantro over, added a few slices of ripe avocado and then ate them way, way too fast.