“my favorite recipe of the year are these lovely little flatbreads from smitten kitchen – super easy and completely addictive. thanks for the giveaway, and happy anniversary!”
Wonderful Meg has won the New England Basket from Eat Boutique! The basket includes:
– Slightly sweet, totally crunchy granola from Cow & Crumb (Cambridge, Mass.)
– A caramel sauce made from goat’s milk from Fat Toad Farm (Brookfield, Vermont)
– Lark (Essex, Mass.) whole wheat oat cookies with cranberries and bittersweet chocolate
– A cherrywood smoked sea salt for finishing soups, roasts and veggies from Salt Traders (Ipswich, Mass.)
– One of the best maple syrups from Sweet Brook Farm (Williamstown, Mass.)
Thank you to everyone who entered! Yay for presents! Made of food! Yay to another year of kitchen stories!